Lauren & Patrick’s Wedding: Three Trees Chapel – 9/1/2013
Rarely does the Hippie Limo carry its full capacity of six passengers during a wedding. Couples tend to book our Wayback Machine as a photo-perfect getaway car from their reception with the added benefit of having some quiet time for each other after a day of paying attention to practically everybody else. This was not the case for Lauren and Patrick’s wedding at the intimately styled Three Trees Chapel in Littleton, Colorado.
After the usual period of family and friends taking turns posing with our Samba, not to mention the bridal party, Lauren, Patrick, and their crew piled into the Hippie Limo for a ride to Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater. Their goal: to have the natural beauty of the Red Rocks as their backdrop. Photographers in tow, we made two stops for pictures, the most delightful of which was at Red Rocks Trading Post. The awe-inspiring view of this location is hard to capture, but I can tell you that the stone wall framing a rolling valley crossed by rocky spires is a view that matches the glory of any couple’s big day. Satisfied with the photographs, the crew returned to their seats for a slow but rockin’ drive to The Vista at Applewood Golf Course in Golden for the reception.
More Wedding & Commitment Adventures!
Curious about the fun other couples have had with the Hippie Limo on their special day? We have stories and pictures galore:
- Look under Current Events & Musings in the right sidebar for the most recent rides
- Visit Weddings & Commitments for a complete rundown of all of our wedding related activities
- Go to Wedding Wire for reviews from couples on the Hippie Limo’s services
- Peruse our Photo Gallery to see some of the best images that couples have shared
- Be inspired by wedding pictures from around the world that feature vintage VWs on Pinterest
- Hop over to In the Press to see what the media and blogosphere are saying about us
- Preview a ride in the Hippie Limo from The Experience
- Click on the services listed on the Hippie Limo main page to explore other fun options
Did you attend this event? Do you have something to add? Tell us about it with a comment in the Leave a Reply box below.