Snooze an A.M Eatery Denver Celebrates Snoozestock – 4/6/2012
Every year Snooze an A.M. Eatery in Denver celebrates its 2006 founding with a major themed bash that coincides with the opening day for the Colorado Rockies. As it happens this year their theme was Snoozestock, which in case it isn’t obvious is a play on the name of the famous 1969 music festival and hippie celebration Woodstock. While searching for costumes for his staff to add the final touch to the Snooze celebration, General Manager Scott Bauer stumbled upon the Hippie Limo. It was a booking at first sight!
On Monday, April 6th the Hippie Limo set up shop outside what I have to say is the coolest restaurant I have ever been to and became an attention-getter/photo opportunity for one of the friendliest wait-staffs I have had the pleasure to meet. Enthusiasm was high from both those keeping the kitchens, bars, and wait stations running as well as those lucky few with special “back stage access” to attend the anniversary party. The few hours we were there flew by as casual passers-by, employees, and Snoozestock revelers stopped for a gander and a pic with the Hippie Limo.
Thanks to Scott Bauer and the Snooze crew for sharing their annual celebration!
More Event & Promotion Adventures!
Curious about the fun we’ve had at other events and promotions? We have stories and pictures galore:
- Look under Current Events & Musings in the right sidebar for the most recent rides
- Visit Events & Promotions for a complete rundown of all of our related activities
- Peruse our Photo Gallery to see some of the best images others have shared
- Be inspired by pictures from celebrations around the world that feature vintage VWs on Pinterest
- Hop over to In the Press to see what the media and blogosphere are saying about us
- Preview a ride in the Hippie Limo from The Experience
- Click on the services listed on the Hippie Limo main page to explore other fun options
Did you attend this event? Do you have something to add? Tell us about it with a comment in the Leave a Reply box below. If you need help making a comment, see the instructions on our Word on the Street page.