Season’s Bliss Event Center Bridal Show – 3/24/2012
The Hippie Limo will be stepping out of its winter garage hibernation for a few hours of display at Broomfield, CO‘s newest wedding and events location – Season’s Bliss Event Center. Season’s Bliss will be hosting its first Bridal Show to provide couples with a chance to view and visit with exhibitors from a range of wedding service providers. The show will be held on Saturday, March 24th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
I had the privilege of visiting the event center and can tell you that it boasts a spacious and charming garden-style interior with giant windows that frame an amazing view of the front range mountains. The center is full of amenities such as a wooden bar, raised firepit, appointed dressing rooms, and spacious deck. Season’s Bliss can accommodate up to 400 guests, and with its reasonable rates it is a perfect choice for couples on a budget who also like to think big!
Season’s Bliss Event Center is located at 665 Flatiron Marketplace Drive in Broomfield, CO 80021. For questions contact Allie at 720.327.9144 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Wedding & Commitment Adventures!
Curious about the fun couples have had with the Hippie Limo on their special day? We have stories and pictures galore:
- Look under Current Events & Musings in the right sidebar for the most recent rides
- Visit Weddings & Commitments for a complete rundown of all of our wedding related activities
- Go to Wedding Wire for reviews from couples on the Hippie Limo’s services
- Peruse our Photo Gallery to see some of the best images that couples have shared
- Be inspired by wedding pictures from around the world that feature vintage VWs on Pinterest
- Hop over to In the Press to see what the media and blogosphere are saying about us
- Preview a ride in the Hippie Limo from The Experience
- Click on the services listed on the Hippie Limo main page to explore other fun options
Did you attend this event? Do you have something to add? Tell us about it with a comment in the Leave a Reply box below. If you need help making a comment, see the instructions on our Word on the Street page.