Word on the Street
If you’ve been a passenger, a guest at an event, someone who’s seen us around town, or a surfer who’s stumbled onto our corner of the web, we’d love to hear from you! Choose which of the following two options applies to you and let your voice be heard, both by us and by the visitors to our site.
Featured Rides or Events
If you’ve been a passenger or seen us at a public fundraiser, show, or parade, then we will have an article about it in Current Events & Musings (in the sidebar on the right of the page). Click on the title of the event or ride to view the article and then enter your message in the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of the page. Use the How To instructions below if you need them.
Note: The Current Events & Musings list displays only recent articles. Use the Past Events & Musings dropdown or What We’re Up To Tag Cloud to find older articles. Chances are we will have your event, fundraiser, or ride there. After using the search box or tag cloud you will need to click on the article title in the results and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the Leave a Reply box.
Just Saying ‘Hi’
If you’ve seen us around town or found us on the web and just want to give us a shout out, a high-five, or some other message, you can use the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of this page. Use the How To instructions below if you need them.
‘How To’ Instructions
Enter your message in the Leave a Reply box and then do one of the following before clicking Post Comment:
- Click the WordPress, Facebook, or Twitter button under the Leave a Reply box to log in to your selected social network. This will allow your network friends to see your comment and will identify you as the comment’s owner on our site. Your login information is not recorded or stored by our site.
- Click the Guest button to make a comment without identifying yourself on our site. Though you are required to enter an email address and name to use the Guest option, this information will not appear on our site.
An Obvious Point Not Worth Stating
But we will, anyway. All comments will be reviewed for politeness, clean language, and general whole-family suitability before publishing them.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn and See More
Check out our Limo Packages & Rates and Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours to learn what we offer. You can reserve a ride or ask us a question through Contact & Booking. Otherwise you can learn more about The Hippie Limo using the links below:
- Check out our activities in Current Events & Musings on the right sidebar.
- See more of the Hippie Limo in the Photo Gallery.
- Be inspired by pictures of celebrations featuring other vintage VW limos on Pinterest.
- Take a look at The Experience to see what a ride is like in our classic limo.
- Go over to In the Press to see what the blogosphere and press are saying about us.
- Find reviews on our service at Wedding Wire.
- Visit our YouTube Channel to see videos of our Samba in action.
- Follow us on Twitter if you want real time updates on our adventures.
- Like us on Facebook and make a friend smile!